|26 inches. Seems about right|
26 days. I haven’t blogged for 26 days.
It is said that habits both good and bad take 21 days to take hold. I would assume this holds true for simple things like sit-ups and harder things like not stabbing coworkers when they do something dumb. (12 days and counting on that last one!!) So, as is usually the case with conventional wisdom, I’m going to try to break the mold and get back to the old blogeroo.
The REASONS for not
In addition to not blogging, I really haven’t been running as much as I would have liked. While I’ve been running as much as possible, it honestly has been about 1/2 or 2/3 of what I would like and not nearly as consistent as it should be. BUT, I’m still getting 40-55 miles a week (usually) so beggars can’t be choosers. Glass half full.
Fortunately, over the past month, the blog posts have stacked up. So, I have lots of fun content that is oozing trying to get out. (Don’t worry, I’ve had the oozing looked at, it isn’t contagious.)
- A hilarious Beer Run race report from Missoula (spoiler: freaking awesome)
- A number of reviews including Bud-Buttons, Chobani yogurt, (spoiler, good but kind of watery)
- A post about traveling to Albuquerque, NM for work and NOT meeting the people from Breaking Bad :( (Spoiler, lots less meth than I thought)
- I ate at a Paleo restaurant (Spoiler: Meat)
- A post about NYCM prep (Spoiler: well, I told you about the lack of running...)
Since it is Friday and the above was basically me blubbering about work and not blogging, its time for a bit of a funny foto Friday. Those too have piled up, but I’m trying not to blow my whole load (is that okay to post on a blog?) in one shot. So, here you go! Happy Friday!
If only I wouldn't get fired....
Just... Wow. Also, if I had hair I would TOTALLY do this
I'd laugh at this, but this seems to hold true.....
Finally, even though I've been busy with work, I haven't been too busy to snuggle with the little man (quickly followed by him squirming away from me and playing with trucks or motorcycles).
Well, and obviously NEVER too busy for selfies. Happy Friday!