During the month of January, races are few and far between. Which, is exactly why I started my own! And, is exactly why you should sign up. Oh, also you should sign up for prizes. Lots and lots of quality prizes.
- I pick the day (Saturday), you pick the time, distance, location, and basically everything else. Just like
in the bedroomalways, I don't do much of the work
- Make sure that you're signed up on my original post here
- If you want to treat it like it's own stand alone 5K - great! If you want to do it as part of a different race or run - awesome! If you want to do it naked in the shower by jogging in place for 25 minutes - take pictures!
- All that is "required" is that you come back to my blog on January 28th and tell me you ran! If you have a blog, post a report on there about the race and let me know that you did, if you don't just leave a comment. That's it!
- Posting pictures of yourself in a blog race report with frozen snot will get you an automatic shout-out in my results post
Who: You and 10s of your closest Boring Runner readers (along with Phoenix area runners on a measured 5K course)
What: 3.1 miles
When: Saturday January 28th, 2012 (Honestly, if you are doing it on Sunday, I'll probably allow it)
Where: Wherever the crap you want! Outside, treadmill, in front of the WII, nude in the shower, wherever!
So, with that - all you need is a bib!
(Right click - save from this page for a "bib sized" version)
Zero Water pitcher! Filters out all of the municipal water sludge and helps you run cleaner
(Review to come very shortly!)
Moeben Arm Sleeves!! UV-protected sleeves are made with a handy pocket for a gel packet or small iPod.
I seriously can't even make up these advertisements. Was this the start of a hippie orgie?
Feetures (not a typo) high performance running socks!
Like a condom for your feet (that might be my slogan, not theirs)
Body Glide!!! What better to protect your naughty bits - even in the cold
I kid you not, if you Google Image Body Glide, this picture comes up - I suppose if you're playing soccer in a bikini you WOULD need body glide.....
Nuun!!! No calories, fizz, electrolytes, delicious
Also, if you put Nuun in wine? Not that bad!