- After taking Sunday through Wednesday off from running, I've ran both Thursday and Friday! My quads were really trashed from the cramps during the Marathon to Marathon, so I took an extra day off to let them fully heal. (Who am I kidding, I just didn't want to run in the mud after it had rained Wednesday morning) Yesterday I did 5 recovery miles and today I did a 5 mile progression run in 36 min - 7:45, 7:20, 7:15, 7:00, 6:45.
- Even though I flew home yesterday, I took today off of work. Shhh, it'll be our secret.
- Since I am now home and 1. Have high speed internet at my disposal
2. Can actually poop on a regular basis2. Am back to a normal routine, I'm going to be much more regular with my blog posting and reading (get it? Poop? Regular??) This is what you have to look forward to.
- Finally, my son didn't have the best flight home. He was tired and hungry - which turned him into one of "those" babies. We tried to make the best of it, but I'm sure that everyone around LOVED us (like people love the herps) by the end of the flight.
So, in light of my travel woes, I give you this week's Funny Foto Friday. Happy Friday!
Actually, I was most close to "Mother Nursing Screaming Baby" yesterday.....