|Also, causes see-through skin|
- Over eating, under eating
- Leprechauns tell me to burn things
- Confusion, memory lapses or loss
- Basically anything that is bad that can happen to you (read: anal leakage)
- Death (seriously – the internet said it, so it has to be true)
Now, I know what you are thinking
|The real secret to soft skin|
But, I had 7 miles of tempo running on the schedule. Let me tell you, those were the hardest tempo miles in a VERY long time. Goal pace was around 6:40. I managed 2 at that speed, the remainder were somewhere around 7:00 and at some point I just gave up and turned it into a marathon pace run. I hate it when I have to bail out on a run – and it reminded me that sleep is oh so very important. But, unfortunately, so is paying bills – and I guess that is what I was doing up so late. If only I could figure out a way to convert pudding dreams to money....
Picture might have been dramatized, and apparently uggo-fied, to show sleepiness
How many hours of sleep do you get? Have you ever seen it directly effect your running, mood, mortality status, leprechauns?