- Oh, I'll do it in the afternoon (never happens)
- The dingo ate my baby (not even a reason, this is a Seinfeld quote)
- I had too much to drink the night before and my head feels like there is a little coal miner inside chiseling away (Suck it up wussy)
- mmmrrrmmmm (I assume this is me mumbling away while sleeping)
- I slept like crap (I don't even have kids!!)
For the record, today I did sleep like shit. It was even one of those that even now at noon my neck / jaw are a bit sore. But that said, I know in my heart that if I had 6 miles of running on the agenda I would have sucked it up and got out there.
Oh, don't worry - I'm going to continue to try to keep cranking out the miles. Besides, if I don't, the clothes that I set out the night before just mock me all day long:
If I can sneak away long enough this weekend I want to get a 50 mile bike ride in - even if only to be able to say that I've done one. The problem is that we're having Easter at my house with a 30+ person invite list and my wife has this crazy idea that we need to clean before. I promised that I'd pick up my socks!
Does everyone else have trouble with other non-running sports? (Stretching I feel like is a popular one.) How do you push through when you just don't have the drive to do it?
I'm thinking that my solution may be to put some electrodes on my nipples that connect to my alarm clock... That'd get me outta bed.