- As I tweet'ed (twoot?) earlier today: While having an MRI today, I couldn't help but think during each of the 45 min it took: "How F'ing much is THIS going to cost?"
- Unfortunately, no super powers after all of the magnetic forces of the MRI - yet. Also, no diagnosis. I have to schedule a follow up to have the doc read the films. I keep getting the overwhelming feeling that this whole foot thing is like trying to remodel a bathroom. Just as soon as I get the electrician out the door I have to bring in the crack bearing plumber**.
- I had hernia surgery ~6 years ago at which time they implanted a metal screen into my abs. I couldn't help but think that during the MRI the magnets would kick in and I'd have some sort of Aliens type experience where this thing comes ripping out of my torso.
- My buddy Nick asked if I threw my foot in the MRI machine while someone was in it like Michael Scott did on the office when he burnt his foot on a George Foreman Grill. My response? "If I thought that it would have made the Co-Pay cheaper I would have given it a shot."
- As much as I bitch about the cost of the MRI, it certainly takes skill to read those things. I looked at mine and they basically all look like gobblegy-gook. Either that, or I am pregnant with a boy who has 5 dingles. Which, could happen - I did get a lot of magnetic forces running through me.
- Still biking. This morning did 21 miles in 1:15 - which is funny because it is slower than 1/2 of the contestants on biggest loser did 26 miles last week.
**No disrespect to anyone who performs any of these vital professions (I've thought about becoming a certified electrician). Just pull up your pants.