- I'm sick. I normally don't get sick at all, however over the last 3 months I have been sick twice. (See also my PSA about NyQuil and Wine) Believe me...it.is.annoying. I felt the worst that I have felt all week long last night - and unfortunately that means that I have to put a HUGE fail stamp on my beloved GYAMA. I should have specified, of course, that the only exceptions to GYAMA is if you are sick - and are a wussy like me.
- I have an interesting development on my foot. It is healing, however it feels... weird. Not weird like the feeling of joy I get when watching the show Cougartown (sooo good) but weird like: When I take a step with it I can feel a ligament rubbing up against something. It feels like a combination of stepping on foam and that feeling that you get when you clench/grit your teeth and they slide against each other. But, it is getting better. If it doesn't pass after a day or two I'll probably have to
cough up another copaygo get it checked out.
- If I could figure out a way to bottle the wake-up powers of a phone call in the middle of the night, I could retire immediately. Oh wait, I guess that is just called "cocaine".
- I like Adam Lambert's new song, "What do you want from me?". Yeah, I said it. Unleash the torrent of laughter. Of course, the eyeliner I could do without - but I don't judge.
- I may be dating myself as young, and maybe a little inconsiderate, WHY WHY is Corey Haim's death news? I've watched no fewer than 5 newscasts (I watch a lot of news) that had very long segments on him. Haiti can't be doing that good, there are STILL aftershocks in Chile, I still haven't won the lottery, and last night a tornado killed someone in the good old USA. Seriously, the guy from Lost Boys is what we're talking about? I need to watch less news and more Cougartown.