Here is what I was thinking deep in the heart of a Kansas winter:
- Pass on my last name. That is, have a son
- Get a stamp, ANY stamp, on my passport
- Run a marathon in all 50 states – thereby visiting all 50 states
- Anonymously help someone who is truly in need
Having a son. This one is important to me, but not as important as having children period. So, that one needs to stay if not slightly modified.
As long as I have legs under me, I will become a 50 stater and I will not do a Massachusetts marathon until I qualify for Boston or am on the 50th state.
Anonymously helping someone who is truly in need would be awesome. ‘nuff said.
Well shit, I just realized that I have my three then? Kids, 50 states, and helping someone in need. Uylana was very explicit on the fact that it should only be three. But, if I were to somehow find a loophole, I’d add the following:
- Blow out 90 candles on my birthday cake followed by telling a crude joke that only a 90 year old could get away with
- Complete an IronMan, even though I have never swam for distance in my life
- When completed, get some sort of 50 stater marathon tattoo
on my ass(I have no desire to get ANY other tattoo)
- Have a glass of First Growth Bordeaux wine, aged 20 years (only 5 more years for the ’96!)
- …and for the sappy ones in the crowdWatch the sunset in a hot air balloon, drinking a great wine, laughing at my wife huddled in the corner of the basket because she is terrified of heights
As with all Internet Memes, I have to tag some people. Try to whittle your list down to 3, it is HARD. Admittedly, this felt a little like a popularity contest. (Stupid high school clicks) IT IS NOT. I basically went down my list of unread blogs and pulled out a few names. I’m sure I left people off, etc. If I did and you are feeling left out, feel free to just do it anyway and call me out as a putz. I tag: