Since I am in taper and have loads of free time, I'm going to try to catch up on some of the new visitors blogs tonight. Be on the lookout for hil-arious blog comments.
- My nipples hurt. Seriously. Because I am allergic, instead of band-aids to cover my man bits I've switched to surgical paper tape. It is TONS better but I sort of have an out of body experience when I have to rip the SOBs off. It seems like sweat and heat turns paper tape from "sorta sticky" to "sticker than the grip that Ryan Secrest has on his flat iron". Yeeowza.
- It is interesting seeing people in the gym from work that you have never seen there before. Or vice-versa: Seeing gym people 'dressed up'. I recently saw my favorite Partner at our company at the gym in workout clothes - not a suit. It was fun. Just like the book says: "Everybody poops". Today I learned that everyone also works out in shorts - not in pressed pants and a blazer.
- I may have accidentally posted my "A goal" for RnR New Orleans yesterday on twitter. Which is exactly why you should be following me.
- Last night, because LOST was on and because I needed to get a make up 5 mile run in, I ordered room service instead of going out to eat. I ordered the club sandwich with a side of vegetables instead of fries. NEVER.AGAIN. Their idea of 'vegetables' was a steaming pile of
shitpearl onions and brussel sprouts. (picture below) Honestly the brussels weren't all that bad, but I HATE HATE onions. I nearly threw them at the TV when NBC stopped bob-sledding coverage for figure skating.
- The cell phone that I use is a 3 year old Treo smart phone. I noticed that it gives all of the pictures a bit of a green tint sorta like the matrix. It is my own personal Zack Morris phone. You hear that Treo?...that is the sound of inevitability...the sound of your death.