So, while I would love to report about some crazy fun work out or hilarious goings on, I just have a normal dodgy bullet point update with some emphasis on travel. Take a read, I'll bring the crumpets.
- Like I said before, I’m in the
bankruptsunny state of California. While it is a bit strange, and possibly a bit morbid, I can’t help but hope that I feel an earthquake each time I am here. Be honest, you would feel the same way if you visited my previous home of Kansas. You want to see some Dorothy spinning in her house and some flying monkeys. Don’t lie.
- Since I didn’t do any biking or running on Wednesday, I decided to do some obligatory push ups / curls / crunches. I’m basically huge now. Look out Lou Ferrigno. It did get me thinking about this P90X business. I’m sure it works great, but I’m still a little skeptical about things with too many letters or numbers. CSI: NY and NCIS I’m talking to you.
- Since I’m visiting a new location, I’m currently camped out in someone else’s office while he is on vacation. On more than one occasion, people have poked their head in and said “oh, you’re not Ron. You’re a lot younger than Ron.” I then go on the explain that I am Ron I just have been drinking lots of water and taking my vitamins.
- Over the past week or so I’ve been reading Capt Sully Sullenberger’s book about landing a plane in the Hudson. The problem? Basically the only time that I read a book is while on a plane. Let me tell you, this is NOT a good idea. I’ve gotten to the point that I am not a nervous flyer at ALL, but even my mind got to wondering about what COULD happen.
- Finally, Garmin is on my shit list right now. Every time I go to sync my 305, the Garmin tracking software crashes. The only solution that I’ve found is to completely reboot my computer (only a weekly occurrence normally) and go directly into the tracking software. If I wasn’t such a numbers dork (read: whore) I’d stop using it, but I just can’t seem to get enough of those beautiful graphs!