Another bulleted post this morning…
- I did my speed workout yesterday with mixed results. On the one hand I got in 4x800 @ 6.48 pace and really didn't have any running issues… On the other hand, I had to stop 2.5 miles early (6.5 out of 9) because my nipples were about to rub off. Yeeeeooowww
- My facebook status is something about my nipples. (Add me if you want!) I had a cousin in law who recently had a baby comment "Try breast feeding and then come talk to me!!" Wow, I'll admit - you win Nichole, you TOTALLY win. :)
- After work today I am going to buy band aids ASAP… But am still going to try to recapture the lost 2 miles (I’m rounding up)
- The weather this week has been amazing, I am really hoping that next week in California (San Diego and LA) it will be just as nice.
- This weekend I am going to do my 19 miles in sunny Phoenix, AZ. I’m hoping that I can go without a shirt on and avoid the entire nipple issue all together. If not, look for me in the south Tempe area – I’ll be the one wincing in pain holding my shirt away from my chest.
- Michael Phelps is on the today show tomorrow trying to explain his bong. I honestly hope he shows up stoned…. Matt Lauer would tear him a new one and YouTube would have a field day with it!
- I’m toying more and more with getting a tri-bike when I move to AZ. Anyone have any thoughts? Types of bikes? What to look for? Can I buy a used one? More on this to be sure.