- I've reached the age where I can no longer rationalize my selfworth by looking at a professional athlete's age and think to myself: "I’ve still got time."
- I want to bury about 1,000 pennies on the beach and lay back with a corona, watching the crazy guy with the metal detector get excited...disappointed...excited!...disappointed...
- The other night I was talking to this girl who seemed really into me, until she asked me what I wanted to do after college and I responded "become rich enough to swim around in a huge underground vault filled with coins like Scrooge Mcduck." Apparently she wasn't a Ducktales fan.
- No wonder kids these days are so whiney. They're growing up with High School Musical. We had the Mighty Ducks, The Sandlot & Little Giants.
- After how many hours does a nap just become sleep?
- I have no problem telling you that I'm hungry, tired, bored, cranky, frisky, whatever. But I will never admit that I'm drunk. Not even when I'm sitting indian style on my floor at 3am, eating cold, leftover pizza that's been sitting out since 9pm. Nope - not drunk
Monday, March 16, 2009
Since I am wrapping up my Arizona trip and letting my knee heal (more), I thought that I would leave you all with some very funny bits of wisdom: