Our garage had been rather dirty because of some overspray when we painted our cabinets, so a nice coat of white paint on the walls and tan on the floors was a welcome sight. The process involved:
- Taping off everything that I didn't want painted (garage door etc)
- Spraying the floors with my airless paint sprayer (it took 5 gallons)
- Taking off all of the plastic to get out of the garage (we had taped ourselves inside)
- Sanding down any paint that had been left over on the floor
- Scrubbing the floor with a prep acid wash
- Rolling on the epoxy paint
It honestly makes me tired just typing it out. I am still a bit sore, but I will be fine prior to my marathon run.