Ok, someone HAS to say it.... enough with the quotes in the email signatures. I realize that you would like to be creative and inspirational in your own world – but these just come across as unprofessional and dumb.
Some examples during a quick 10 min search of my computer are as follows. I’ll update this list as the time goes on.
- Aim for greatness, rather than being satisfied by simply winning.
- The difficult can be done immediately, the impossible takes a little longer ~ US Army Corp of Engineers
- It's not the strongest of the species that survive, or the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. ~ Charles Darwin
- Take a risk, take a chance, make a change.... and breakaway (K. Clarkson)
- "If you truly want something you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse." PW
- Updated 4/4/08: "Use it or lose it," Democracy whispered.
- Updated 4/8/08: Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan. JFK.
- Updated 4/21/08: The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. - Donald Kendall